- Get help
- Functional modules
- Data migration
- Get involved
NewGenLib has support for the following standards in Information and Library science
- MARC21 for Bibliographic data: The database schema design of NewGenLib is based on MARC21 for bibliographic data. Import of MARC21 records and export to MARC21 is available. MARC21 records that are in MARC Communication Format, MARCXML or MARC Tagged View can be imported.
- MAC21 for Authority data: Import of MARC21 for Authority data is available. The database schema design of Authority data is based on MARC21.
- MARC21 for Holdings data: Database schema design of Holdings data is based on MARC21.
- MODS 3.0: Export of data is available in MODS 3.0. In OAI-PMH and SRU/W records are available in MODS 3.0.
- Z39.71: Holdings statement displays are based on this standard
- ISBD: Bibliographic record displays are based on this standard
- OAI-PMH: Allows harvesting (manual) from external repositories, Create Open archive collections, and items, search the repositories and also act as data provider, Metadata formats: MARC XML, DUBLIN CORE, MODS 3.0 and AGRIS AP
- SRU/W: Federated search engines can search bibliographic databases using this protocol, Query language: CQL (Common Query Language), bench marking Level 1 compliance, Profiles used: BATH, and DUBLIN CORE, Metadata standards: MARC XML and MODS 3.0